Enterprise Europe Network Center
The Enterprise Europe Network is made up of more than 600 business support organisations grouped in more than 90 consortia. Each consortium delivers services within a specific geographic region. In a few regions, there is just one partner but most have several and some have over 20. The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Brasov, as a partner, is part of the BISNet Transylvania Consortium, Macro region 1 (regions North-West and Centre).
What we offer
- Providing information and practical advice on market opportunities, European legislation and policies relevant to a company or sector. This might be in direct response to an enquiry from a company or pen-actively via the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Brasov’s website, newsletters, workshops or other information products;
- Helping SMEs finding suitable business partners throughout Europe using the business and cooperation databases available via the Executive Agency for Competitiveness & Innovation (EACI):
- Outlining expressions of interest in Merlin database for the SMEs interested in long-term collaboration with companies from Europe;
- Concluding partnership agreements and participation in economic missions and business partnerships;
- Providing innovation support services for SMEs by:
- Creating and filling in the cooperation profile in the technology offer/request database;
- Organising brokerage events;
- Technology audit - Identification of innovative technologies, processes and expertise.
- Accessing EU funding opportunities under Horizon 2020.